The world with many,
you see very few,
people whom you love,
and who love you.
Everybody has emotions
and so do I,
I see this around,
but do others see.
I need a friend,
a friend who can be,
a support for time,
the time in need.
Is life really fair
is what people ask,
I say yes it is,
to keep the hope alive.
Hope is one thing,
that takes us ahead,
if it is not present,
a danger is close in sight.
A danger from within,
is something difficult to fight,
fight from within,
and the world is yours.
you see very few,
people whom you love,
and who love you.
Everybody has emotions
and so do I,
I see this around,
but do others see.
I need a friend,
a friend who can be,
a support for time,
the time in need.
Is life really fair
is what people ask,
I say yes it is,
to keep the hope alive.
Hope is one thing,
that takes us ahead,
if it is not present,
a danger is close in sight.
A danger from within,
is something difficult to fight,
fight from within,
and the world is yours.
7 comments:
Awesome Dude... Keep up the good work !
Dint know thr was a poet in u..kool..amazing poem..
Gr8 work!!
Never knew you could pen down a poem!
Dont stop..Keep on posting..
M Surprised budd, wowooww.... did'nt knw for all these yrs I hv gr8 poet frnd..hmm, hidden talent!
Not bad Vishal.
You are good..
Keep inking!
in the last 23 years this is the first time i have discovered that you can write amazingly well... gud goin bro.....
Guess when u say u ned a friend ,................u can actually end it by saying "And that friend is me"
All in all........GOOD JOB!!
Post a Comment